Hello guys it’s been awhile

Anything else
Ryno

Hello guys it’s been awhile

Post by Ryno »

Been inactive for years. And notice I had to create a new name. But anyways just came to say hello. Hope my fellow phantasy Star diadu friends are well.

Ryno :)

Diadu
Site Admin

Re: Hello guys it’s been awhile

Post by Diadu »

Hey!

Most people are pretty much inactive - I'd say this place is past it's prime.

Yeah you had to register again like everyone else lol I switched the forum software a while ago to try something different but that turned out to be a total dud. Even with extensions, it had little to no spambot protection, so I spent most of my time deleting dummy accounts. In a chat with Elec I concluded that this site needs to go back to it's AcidTech basics as some sort of tombstone.

Truth be told, I'd like to see this site more active but I think social media / discord / etc. have ruined that.

Elec

Post by Elec »

I was wondering when you'd pop up again lol, even in those old PSO-World groups you would always stop by. There sure are some fun memories attached to this place, even if it's just a husk now.

Diadu
Site Admin

Post by Diadu »

Elec wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:12 am I was wondering when you'd pop up again lol, even in those old PSO-World groups you would always stop by. There sure are some fun memories attached to this place, even if it's just a husk now.
The memories of you not finishing Yakuza 5

Elec

Post by Elec »

still haven't btw