Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity

Anything related to the PCkek Masterrace
Diadu
Site Admin

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity

Post by Diadu »

Well since Retroarch is on the Xbox Systems now, I decided to give that one a go, luckily for me, an English patched version of the ISO is readily available. Additionally there are a bunch of QoF cheats and texture packs available too so the game looks actually pretty good. While there is a wiki available (https://psp2i.wiki), there's a lot of Information missing so I might as well compile some Information here.

Note to open missions - new open missions are unlocked by playing other open missions. For example, to get access to "Crimson Beast" (the 2nd De Ragan mission) you have to clear a bunch of other open missions on parum first.

Partner Rewards - if your partner characters love you, they'll sometimes gift you items upon clearing a mission

Maya - Gidiga, Radiga, Maya Poster 1, Maya Poster 2
Magashi - Magashi Poster 1, Magashi Poster 2, Axe PA (forgot name), Madoog, Magana Slayer
Vivienne - Vivienne Poster, Vivienne

Elec

Re: Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity

Post by Elec »

Oh crap it's got an English patch? I still dust it off every now and then for the nostalgia, that game was a real crash course in katakana. Some dude on PSO-World converted my NA PSP2 save to work with it back when it first came out, lol

Diadu
Site Admin

Re: Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity

Post by Diadu »

Yeah it had one for a while.

You can grab a patched iso at cdromance.com

We tried out netplay with ppsspp too and it worked well, even across systems (friend was on PC and I was on the Series S).