Frade: "It will be a pleasure to fight and compete with a great team like the Canarias

Anything snoy related
shima672

Frade: "It will be a pleasure to fight and compete with a great team like the Canarias

Post by shima672 »

The team led by Carlos Frade returned to work last Sunday with a voluntary double session in which the members of the blue and white team who wanted to do so exercised in shooting baskets. Yesterday, Monday, all the team members had training morning and afternoon, alternating physical work in the gym with technical-tactical work in the Multipurpose Pavilion. PHOTO: Fran Herrera / UB LA PALMA UB LA PALMA At the UB La Palma we are already beginning to look forward to the derby that next Friday at the "Santiago Martín" in Los Majuelos will take on the Iberostar Socas Canarias, the current leader of the category and the team that to date has managed to add -with a certain ease as well - victory in all their home games. Within the blue and white team, there is awareness of the "favoritism" of the blue and white team ahead of this event, but it is also known that Carlos Frade's team is not one of those who give up beforehand in the face of difficulties, so there is a lot of desire.

Compete against what is, right now, the best Adecco Oro team. Thinking about that appointment, and after enjoying rest throughout the Saturday, the palmeros returned to work on Sunday with a double shooting session held, on a voluntary basis, in the "Roberto Rodríguez Estrello" Multipurpose Pavilion. The UBLP players trained again yesterday, Monday, in a double shift: in the morning they alternated the gym with technical-tactical work on the Multiusos parquet, while in the afternoon practice will take place completely in the capital venue and again with the ball as protagonist. Even so, he was satisfied with the effort and attitude of his players throughout Phone Number List the game, appealing once again to daily work as the formula to continue improving and be more competitive against the best teams in the league. © PHOTO: César Borja UB THE PALM Once the confrontation against Menorca Basketball was over, the UB La Palma coach appeared in the press room of the “Roberto Rodríguez Estrello” Multipurpose Pavilion to offer his assessment of what the clash against the Balearic Islands had been like.

In this case, Carlos Frade began by pointing out that “ today I am a little disappointed because I think the team has done a great job in many defensive aspects, although it is also true that in others we have not been very good. Once again the kids have given themselves and have emptied themselves on the court, and it has simply happened that we have made many unforced errors and that we have given too many 'gifts' to the rival, something that you should not do against a team like Menorca. We must also recognize that at times they have worked well in defense and have caused us to get stuck in attack in certain phases of the game .” He then expanded his analysis of the clash by adding that “ during the match there were several moments in which we were on the verge of breaking it, but for one reason or another we were not able to do so. I am somewhat disappointed by this, but as I said before, I am not at all dissatisfied with the team's work: we have caused many turnovers to the opponent, many shots at the end of possession.