Field Can Create Their Own Digital Product

Anything snoy related
Ranijuthibs

Field Can Create Their Own Digital Product

Post by Ranijuthibs »

Does it look like this from your perspective? Mateusz: Yes, we can see that more people have started creating content. Maybe they have a little more time during the pandemic or their jobs have suffered. Apart from that, for example, personal trainers and various types of online training courses are also very fast-growing branches. More and more people are teaching, but we're going to get to a point where we have to think about quality.

Although it cannot be said that these amateurs are always worse than lecturers who have been at universities for years. Because they can more often create content from practice in given fields, and not only Belgium WhatsApp Number List from theory. Kamil: Let's assume that I am such a practitioner, I have expert knowledge in some field and I learn about trends in e-education and I want to create my own educational product, be it an online course, paid webinars or an extensive platform, whatever. Where would you start if you were in that person's place? How would you do some analysis.

How would you go about deciding how and what to create and then sell? Mateusz: Certainly not from creating content for a few months and then wondering who will buy it. You have to define for yourself whether we are solving any problems and whether the content we want to create is something unique and does not exist or is something better than what is currently available. Consider who will buy it. First, talk to people who are potential customers and see if they actually know there is such a problem and would like to pay for it.