Pajamas I have noticed that in different blogs

Anything snoy related
lina555

Pajamas I have noticed that in different blogs

Post by lina555 »

Advise against working in pajamas. I guess it depends on the case. Of course, a daily cleaning routine is very important on an emotional level and even for health. It works for me to start working in my pajamas, and after resolving the most urgent matter, take a more leisurely shower. However, the advice behind it is that you wear clothes that you are comfortable in, but above all that do not make you feel tired, depressed or even cooped up and that you have a schedule for your cleaning or beauty routine. And please, if you have some video calls or meetings scheduled, always answer presentable! 3. Get away from the couch or bed It is tempting. At first I started doing some work in my bed, so relaxed.

Ends up with contractures in the best of cases, in addition to lowering productivity and in other cases it simply makes you fall asleep again, or even leads to depression. 4. Establish your job You should establish a place away from distractions (or at least as far as Phone Number List possible) at a table that has the appropriate height, a comfortable chair (if it is a secretarial one, better) with good lighting and where you can have everything you need within reach. A place where your work stuff “doesn't get in the way” of others at home, and where you can lock it (at least symbolically) when you're done and forget about it.

Speaking of distractions… I have had the advantage of doing my teleworking when everyone leaves the house, and that has allowed me to have fixed work hours, without distractions, without noise, but when I have to work on the weekend or on days when there is someone else in house has been terrible. However, this time we must be more understanding both with others and with ourselves. We all like to work without distractions but now we will have to share our new “office” with our family members, and if there are any, with small children who can take it as a vacation. We will have to accept that we will not be able to fulfill our routine tasks 100%, at least not always.