Diadu Forum

Author Topic: Started playing PSO again  (Read 8100 times)

Esufer

• 2b a best
    • View Profile
Re: Started playing PSO again
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2018, 04:31:34 AM »
Hit Ultimate mode yesterday
apparently I made a good choice picking HUcast. Someone from my team gave me some really OP stuff too, yunchang is insane. just go john fucking madden on multipart bosses while a FO spams resta on you.

Also I've seen a few people from jeM around? I remember them being drama-y?

Diadu

• Administrator
    • diadu_
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2018, 11:50:50 AM »
Was JeM really bad? I only remember Rooby Eruclipuso being a total dork. I don't know or remember a whole lot of the other members of that clan/guild.

Esufer

• 2b a best
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2018, 02:47:36 PM »
I don't remember. I recognise the name which thought they might have been but hey.

Esufer

• 2b a best
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2018, 07:24:40 AM »
got a fucking lavis cannon yo

Elec

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2018, 09:09:16 PM »
I got a laptop and was looking for some games to goof off with on it, maybe PSO will work. I can be reuinited with the Spread Needle, my one true love.

TrekkiesUnite118

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2018, 01:03:57 AM »
PSO2 is still going strong from what I've heard. I might've picked it up for Vita but I heard that you need a JP account to play it and I really didn't feel like switching between accounts since it's such a hassle on the Vita.

You don't actually need a JP account if you get a physical copy for either the Vita or PS4 versions. The JP account is only needed if you want to download the digital version.

Diadu

• Administrator
    • diadu_
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2018, 02:54:13 AM »
You don't actually need a JP account if you get a physical copy for either the Vita or PS4 versions. The JP account is only needed if you want to download the digital version.
Oh? That's pretty unexpected. Does the PS4 version require plus?

TrekkiesUnite118

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2018, 09:34:59 AM »
To my knowledge you don't need Playstation Plus for it. Just be aware that being on PS4 you wont have the English patch. However they have recently got it working on PS Vita if you have the ability to run Henkaku.

Diadu

• Administrator
    • diadu_
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2018, 02:39:30 PM »
To my knowledge you don't need Playstation Plus for it. Just be aware that being on PS4 you wont have the English patch. However they have recently got it working on PS Vita if you have the ability to run Henkaku.
Isn't that kind of dangerous though? I mean can't they detect that? I haven't really bothered with modding my Vitas mostly because when I can mod a system I often end up going off the deep end with it and usually end up not doing anything with them once I am done.

Aside from that, I never really let the language barrier stop me tbh.

TrekkiesUnite118

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2018, 11:38:59 PM »

Isn't that kind of dangerous though? I mean can't they detect that? I haven't really bothered with modding my Vitas mostly because when I can mod a system I often end up going off the deep end with it and usually end up not doing anything with them once I am done.

Aside from that, I never really let the language barrier stop me tbh.

If you mean the English Patch, I don't think Sega in particular cares, if anything it might make the Japanese players a bit confused as some of the chat macros will then be sent to them in English. As for Vita hacking, I honestly don't know. I know PSN spoofing is possible now so you can make it think you have whatever firmware you want. With Sony pretty much no longer caring about the Vita I honestly don't know how dangerous it is.

Though if you want the English patch for PSO2 the easiest path is still the PC.

Diadu

• Administrator
    • diadu_
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2018, 01:58:22 PM »
If it was a throwaway account I'd risk it but I can see them still paying attention to it so I don't wanna take that risk tbh.

TrekkiesUnite118

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2018, 10:45:42 PM »
If it was a throwaway account I'd risk it but I can see them still paying attention to it so I don't wanna take that risk tbh.

Well if you do decide to try it out, let me know. Qwerty and I can probably play with you, we're on Ship 2.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 10:54:19 PM by TrekkiesUnite118 »